Sunday, September 11, 2011

Birthday Weekend!

I know this is my edu blog, but I wanted to show someone I am working hard on educating early - my beautiful niece Eliana. She had her 1st birthday party today at my Mom's house. Will and I woke up extra early this morning and trekked to Tuinca, MS (3 hours from my house) for a nice cupcake party. Today is actually my mom's birthday. Eliana's is the 14th and mine is the 20th, so it was a big bash for all of us, but of course, we centered all of our attention on little bit. Here are some picture from our afternoon:




I am such a proud Aunt!! I gave her the book The Biggest Apple Ever, and have ordered a few more from Scholastic that should be in soon. I am planning on keeping her stocked when it comes to books! 

Here's to a fabulous 6th week with my kiddos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment