Thursday, July 28, 2011

It is Thursday!!

What a day! So much has been going on in the Everitt house this week - between sick puppy and sick cars I don't think things can get sicker!! But on a happy note, both sick parties are doing better! Charlie was released from the vet with a diagnosis of gastritis and acid reflux and the Camry got a new starter this afternoon. 


My classroom is coming along quite steadily. Hopefully I will have it finished by Monday afternoon. 


I mailed my Christmas in July gift to DeeDee of Mrs. Wills Classroom on Monday. I was quite depressed that I was not able to create cute activities for her, but I did send her the audio version of the book so at least she has a new listening center! Looking forward to receiving mine in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment