10. I played basketball for 6 years and almost went to college on an athletic scholarship.
9. I have a chocolate lab named Charlie who is the most precious dog in the world!
8. Will and I walked out of our wedding with Coldplay's Viva La Vida playing and our little ring boys dancing on the stage - it was priceless!
7. I student taught in first grade, taught 2 years in second grade, and now I am in Kindergarten. Looks like I am destined to be with the little ones!
6. I am an active Phi Mu Alumnae - president of my local alumnae chapter.
5. I love ZUMBA!! I go to class about 3-4 times a week.
4. My dad is a farmer, so I grew up learning how to drive tractors and combines. I wish I could bottle the smell of fresh cut fields!
3. I went to Disneyland on my honeymoon! No cruises or foreign countries for me - I wanted roller coasters!
2. I am almost finished with grad school!!
1. I could watch the movie Elf everyday - Buddy the Elf speaking - What's your favorite color??