Sunday, March 17, 2013

Finally...a FREEBIE :)

I've been reading blogs for a few years now, and have asked myself continually - "How do they make all these cute printables?? Are they all graphic designers, too??"

Well, during one of LK's naps a few nights ago, I stumbled upon a tutorial video on using PowerPoint to make printables!! Thanks to Ladybug's Teacher Files for helping me start my journey to becoming a printable genius!!

So, after watching her video three, yes THREE, times, I decided to make a math page on PowerPoint to email to my maternity sub and other Kindergarten team members to work on before Easter break. 

Feel free to grab it. I think it would be great for morning work or an independent center. Just leave me a comment if you download it. Just for the moral booster of knowing someone else appreciates the hard work!




No comments:

Post a Comment