Sunday, March 24, 2013

Reading Street - CCSS

So I am not sure how many of you use the Scott Foresman Reading Street reading program, but my school piloted the program last year and loved it so our district let each elementary principal decide if they wanted their school to use it, and all schools but 1 began the Reading Street journey this year. I have to admit that I LOVE IT!!!! I know some teachers that cringe at the thought of a basal, but I am so thankful for a program that is spelled out for me and so easy to follow. PLUS - I know that I am covering each and every CCSS ELA standard.

I have created a download for all of the high frequency words for kindergarten. I am working on 1st and 2nd grade now.

Check them out at my TpT Store and be looking for the other 2 grades within the next few days!

Any thoughts on Reading Street??

No comments:

Post a Comment